The Standard of Excellencesm that J.P. Weigand is known for is exemplified by the exceptional staff in all of our offices. Although we rarely have turnover in staff, and several of our key staff members have been with us for over 20 years, occasionally we do have positions available for talented and motivated individuals.
We offer growth opportunities and an employee benefit package for full time employees that includes:
- Paid vacation & holidays
- 401 (k)
- Health insurance
Job Title: Sales Support Staff – Hutchinson Office
(Full-time, hourly, non-exempt)
Job Description: This position is responsible for direct support to a team of agents at a well-established and leading real estate brokerage firm. The ideal candidate will be hard working, capable of handling multiple assignments simultaneously, work with minimal supervision, superior attention to detail, intelligent, dependable, honest, positive attitude, and initiative to “get the job done” despite obstacles.
- High profile interface with public, corporate staff, agents, management, and other real estate professionals.
- Assist and support agents in an administrative capacity.
- Enter and update listing information into multiple listing databases.
- Compose, prepare and distribute professional letters and memos of a confidential nature.
- Prioritize tasks coming from multiple associates.
- Organize electronic and hard copy documents.
- Organize, prepare and maintain office materials, supplies and forms.
Education: Minimum of 2 years of college preferred or related experience and/or training.
Skills: Preferred experience in a real estate administrative role. Stable work history and excellent professional references. Solid PC/computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop, Publisher, PowerPoint, web-based databases and portals. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Strong accounting, telephone and general clerical skills. Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills a must.
If interested, please contact Richelle Knotts at 316-337-5225 or Peggy Ward at 316-292-39