Kevin joined the Weigand Commercial Division in 2019 and specializes in auctions, commercial sales & leasing, farm, ranch, recreational, and development land. In early 2020, Kevin received his auctioneer certification from Continental Auctioneer School in Des Moines, Iowa.
Kevin grew up in Western Oklahoma, where he attended high school outside of Altus. He is a graduate of Oklahoma State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural Leadership from the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. Kevin’s family is deeply rooted in both production agriculture and the real estate industry. He has over ten years of experience in event management, marketing, and sales in the equine sports industry and experience in commercial and agriculture lending.
Kevin’s work ethic and integrity combined with a background in business and production agriculture give him a unique set of skills to successfully handle all types of commercial transactions with efficiency and a customer first mentality.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Agricultural Leadership
• Auctioneer Certification, Continental Auctioneer School
• 2020 President’s Club (Gross Volume in Sales over $2.5 Million)
• 2021 Master Circle (Gross Volume in Sales over $5 Million)
• Kansas Auctioneers Association
• National Auctioneers Association
• Realtors Land Institute
• Kansas CCIM Chapter
• Realtors of South Central Kansas
• Kansas Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors