Ben joined J.P. Weigand & Sons, Inc. in early 2017. Since joining the Weigand team, Ben has become a valuable asset, being recognized as a RSCK Rising Star Recipient 2017 and winning the 2018 Realtors of South Central Kansas Master’s Circle Award for having more sales volume above $5 million in a year. He is also a member of the Kansas Association of Realtors® (KAR) and is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). He continues his education by regularly attending courses and seminars. Ben’s driven nature and belief in clear, efficient, and frequent communication is paramount in helping his clients stay ahead of the game.
• Bachelor of Business Administration with emphasis in Finance and International Business, Wichita State University.
SALES AND LEASING ACTIVITY
During his first three years, Ben has brokered 160 sale and lease transactions, predominately in the industrial and office
• Completed CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation in fall 2019, a designation held by only 6% of
commercial real estate professionals in the U.S.
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Kansas Association of Realtors® (KAR)
• National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
• National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
• Grew up in northern Michigan and has been in Wichita since 2007.
• Was the bowman on a competitive sailing team.
• Moved to Taiwan after college, taught English to make a living, and learned Mandarin Chinese.
• Enjoys snow skiing, mountain climbing, soccer, running, sand volleyball, and many other outdoor activities and sports.
• Met his wife at a pick-up volleyball match in 2013, and they married in 2016.
• Actively involved at Central Christian Church as a small group leader and volunteer leader.