Ben joined J.P. Weigand & Sons, Inc. in early 2017 and quickly became a top producer at the company. Focused on bringing his clients true expertise, he continues his education by regularly attending real estate seminars through SIOR, CCIM, and NAIOP. To keep his clients ahead of the market, Ben combines thorough market knowledge and analysis with frequent communication.
Sales and Leasing Activity
- Operates in the commercial and industrial real estate sectors throughout KS and the Midwest, representing sellers, landlords, buyers, and tenants.
- Over 330 career deals as of Q4 2022
- Top 5 producing broker by transaction volume 2021, 2022
- Top 5 producing broker by deal count, 2021, 2022
- Top 5 producing broker by listings, 2021, 2022
- Awarded RSCK Master’s Circle (Over $5M in transaction volume) every year since 2018
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, DESIGNATIONS
- CCIM Designee (Certified Commercial Investment Member) since 2019
- SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) Member Associate
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and International Business, Wichita State University
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors® (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member® (CCIM)
- Kansas Association of Realtors® (KAR)
- National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Married, two children.
- Skier, mountain climber, soccer, frisbee and volleyball player, obstacle course runner, sailor
- Lived in Taiwan 2012-2013, speaks Mandarin Chinese (although it’s “rusty” now)
- Actively involved at Central Christian Church as a men’s group leader
- Originally a Michigander, Ben has resided in Wichita since 2007