The Standard of Excellencesm that J.P. Weigand is known for is exemplified by the exceptional staff in all of our offices. Although we rarely have turnover in staff, and several of our key staff members have been with us for over 20 years, occasionally we do have positions available for talented and motivated individuals.
We offer growth opportunities and an employee benefit package for full time employees that includes:
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Sick leave
- 401 (k)
- Health insurance
Available Career Opportunities
1. ASSOCIATE SERVICES COORDINATOR (Downtown Wichita, KS)
J.P. Weigand & Sons, Inc. is seeking a detail-oriented and professional individual to provide administrative support to our commercial real estate associates at our downtown Wichita office.
The ideal candidate should be a quick learner with excellent communication skills, as well as good grammar, writing, desktop publishing, and good spelling. Accurate typing (speed of 65-75 wpm) required. Computer skills required include: Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook and Adobe Photoshop. Minimum of five years of administrative assistant experience required plus a minimum of two years college.
Fax or email resume with salary requirements to:
J.P. Weigand & Sons, Inc.
150 N. Market
Wichita, KS 67202
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Location: Downtown Wichita, KS
- Compensation: Negotiable + benefits
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests
2. DIRECTOR OF SALES SUPPORT (HUTCHINSON OFFICE)
Job Description: This position is responsible for direct support to a team of agents at a well established and leading real estate brokerage firm. The ideal candidate will be hard working, capable of handling multiple assignments simultaneously, work with minimal supervision, superior attention to detail, intelligent, dependable, honest, positive attitude, and initiative to “get the job done” despite obstacles.
• High profile interface with public, corporate staff, agents, management, and other real estate
• Assist and support agents in an administrative capacity.
• Organization and coordination of office activities and schedules.
• Creation of marketing materials including aerial photographs, maps, property flyers, marketing
packages, mailings and email campaigns.
• Enter and update listing information into multiple listing databases.
• Enter and update contract information into databases.
• Maintain accounting records for transactions.
• Compose, prepare and distribute professional letters and memos of a confidential nature.
• Prioritize tasks coming from multiple associates.
• Organize electronic and hard copy documents.
• Organize, prepare and maintain office materials, supplies and forms.
• Update and maintain social media sites for the office and agents.
• Supervise other part-time staff
• Other duties as assigned
Education: Minimum of 2 years of college preferred. Minimum of 2 years of related experience and/or training.
Skills: Preferred experience in a real estate administrative role. Stable work history and excellent professional references. Solid PC/computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop, Publisher, PowerPoint, Facebook, Twitter, web-based databases and portals. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Strong accounting, telephone and general clerical skills. Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills a must.
If interested please send resume to Leslie Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 316.292.3991 for more information.